Life is expensive, hobbies are too. I would like to not drain my budget while being creative. So I have two options:
1. Being paid by the model for private sessions w/o exposing the result while I still have right to shoot what I want.
2. Not being paid by the model and expose the content on different platforms for donations. Model release is required here.
Once you accepted my proposal for photo shoot, you might wonder what's next. So here are the details in steps:
1. We agree on theme, location, date and time.
2. Model release is being signed prior shooting on paper or electronically.
3. We meet and shoot.
4. Once shooting is done - I'm going home and sending you all the full-sized photos as JPEG files as promised :) Some great results are subjects to be retouched if needed.
That's it. :)